Softley Events has developed an exclusive venue management service, designed for large, private houses and unusual venues who either already hire out their land and property for events or who are considering looking into this increasingly popular option for realising an income from their land and property.
Our unique service aims to relieve owners of the time consuming and often stressful job of managing and hosting events, giving peace of mind that their interests and the interest of their clients are being looked after before and during their event.
For owners exploring the possibility of renting out their property, Softley Events will visit you at the venue and discuss the options, from legal implications and Health & Safety requirements, to revenue generation and marketing, as well as the practicalities of running events and the services we offer.
Softley Events works hand-in-hand with the venues we manage, organising site visits for interested clients and making all the arrangements for events, such as hiring caterers, sourcing marquees, etc and Softley Events always have an event manager in place during the event, to ensure it runs smoothly.
Benefits of Venue Management
- Initial client meeting to go through their booking and details of their proposed event and to provide any advice required.
- Single point of contact for client and event suppliers for the lead up to and duration of the event.
- Contact with all event suppliers to collate details including delivery, set up and break down times.
- Confirmation and checking of suppliers insurances and certification.
- Final meeting with clients to go through details of event and running order
- On site management for the set up, duration and breakdown of the event
- Constant communication with venue owner including submission of details of all suppliers, running order and layouts etc.
- Conducting viewings of property.
- Full administration of contracts with clients.
- For potential venues we will offer advice on set up.
- Ability to offer clients a fuller package.
- Peace of mind that your interests and property are being looked after at each event.
- Feedback from both clients and event managers which will enable you to enhance your venue.
- Ability to increase revenue.
- Single point of contact with venue.
- Telephone contact for advice leading up to event
- Event manager on day
- Peace of mind that day will run as planned